Sebastian Schatz is a music composer, producer and sound designer from Amsterdam.
Besides working on electronic music autonomously he has created music for a wide range of projects in television, radio, film and performing arts.
He has also developed the concept, interaction design and sound design for Triqtraq, an music app for the iOS platform, which was released through his music production company Zaplin Music.
– music composition and sounddesign for media (tv, film, radio imaging)
– music for performed arts (theater, dance, installations)
– music production and mixing
– music app development (concept, interaction design)
– sound-design for production libraries and sample libraries
– Master of Music – School of Arts Utrecht, 2007
– Composition in Context – School of Arts Utrecht, 2005
– Music Tech Excellence Award for triqtraq iPhone app, 2012
– First prize for best composition in Life’s a Pitch competition @ Unheard Film festival, 2011
– Best Musicians Prize @ Grand Prize of Netherlands with Maestro Mikel, 2003